Data Controller Personal Data
Address: via del Ponte di Mezzo 7 A / R Florence
Purposes of the use of Personal Data
The Personal Data communicated and acquired through this application (this website) will be used by IDEA s.n.c. also with the aid of electronic means, exclusively for carrying out the sorting activities of the messages received and sending communications relating to estimates and information on the services offered by IDEA s.n.c. and subsequent communications relating to contract activation or sales, services or supplies.
The inclusion of Personal Data is optional: any lack of data and consent to their processing will make it impossible for IDEA s.n.c. to process the incoming mail and the consequent communications or activation of services.
In accordance with the EU Regulation 2016/679, known as GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) on the protection of Personal Data, the Data Controller guarantees maximum confidentiality and the preservation with maximum security and protection of the data provided at its headquarters and in facilities computerized with restricted and controlled access.
The Data Controller guarantees the data subject that the Personal Data provided will be used solely and exclusively for what is indicated where specified and requested and that they will not be published or transferred to any other person or company and that they may be rectified or canceled by writing to the email address of contact.
Period of conservation
The Personal Data are processed and stored for the time required for the purposes for which they were collected and in any case will take place only for the time strictly necessary to carry out the action requested by the user, except in cases where such data should be kept for purposes legal or fiscal, or otherwise required by law.
It is in any case always possible to ask the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
When the treatment is based on the consent of the User, the Owner may keep the Personal Data for longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep the Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, upon expiration of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to the portability of the Data can no longer be exercised.
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- Withdraw consent at any time. The User can revoke the consent to the processing of his Personal Data previously expressed.
- Oppose the processing of your data. You may object to the processing of your data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the opposition right are indicated in the section below.
- Accessing Your Data. You have the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Owner, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- Check and ask for rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his / her Data and request its updating or correction.
- Obtain the treatment limitation. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of his / her Data. In this case, the Owner will not process the Data for any other purpose than their storage.
- Obtain the cancellation or removal of your Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the deletion of their Data by the Owner.
- Receive your data or have it transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive his / her Data in structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its transfer without obstacles to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed by automated tools and the processing is based on the consent of the User, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- Make a complaint. The User can propose a complaint to the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or act in court.
How to exercise rights
To exercise the User's rights, the interested party may address a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Request for consent to treatment
As described in this document it is expressly requested to consent to the processing of Personal Data in a confidential manner as specified and where required (contact forms, information request, newsletter subscription).
This Privacy Statement is drafted on the basis of multiple legislative orders, including articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement applies exclusively to this website.